Monday, February 18, 2013

HELLO FROM THE SHADOW SIDE




    Hello out there in internet land; I'm Devin Graves. I am a writer of horror, Sci-Fi and Poetry. I am just beginning my journey as a writer after many years of contemplating the idea, and having some short stories and poetry published in magazines. My first book will be released sometime this year by Gypsy Shadow Publishing and I hope that many of you will give it a browse. It is a relatively short, kind of introduction piece, entitled; EQUINOX OF THE DEAD. Equinox consists of two short stories that deal with the famed zombie apocalypse genre. I really enjoyed writing these stories and also wrote the kind of "living dead" tales that I myself would want to read. Below is a tentative cover for the project; I hope that it finds a warm welcome in the world of fiction.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment